- Plenary Talk: 40 min talk + 5 min discussion
- All other talks: Have a look at the timetable and calculate 2-3- minutes for discussions!
Please bring your talk on a USB stick - in your lecture room, a computer will be available!
- It will not be possible to use your own computer/ tablet...
- Accepted formats:
- PDF (Adobe Acrobat in a WINDOWS environment)
- Power Point 2016 (in a WINDOWS environment)
Lecture rooms: Equipment
- All lecture rooms are equipped with beamer, computer, pointer.
- The screen resolution will be 1024 x 768 (= 4:3) - please arrange your slides accordingly.
- Please arrive at least 3 minutes before the session starts in your lecture room in order to introduce yourself to the chairperson.
- Format: A0, portrait
- The posters are ordered by board numbers. You can find them in the Online Book of Abstracts as well as in the posters flyer (you will get it on Wednesday!)
- Just look out for the poster board with your number!
- Posters can be hung up on Wednesday before the poster session.
- Please take it down directly after the poster session ends – all remaining posters
will be removed and disposed.