How to get to Bilbao:
AIRPORT: The nearest airport to the venue is Bilbao-Loiu Airport (BIO).
There are also airports at Santander (100km) and San Sebastian (120km)
La Concordia Station, Estación de Santander (nextdoor to Abando station)
How to get to the Venue:
From Bilbao airport: take the A3247 Bizkaibus or catch a taxi.
From Bilbao train stations: Take the Metro towards Plentzia, take a Tram towards Basurto or 20-30 minute walk.
- Map showing walking route from Abando Station
- Map showing how to walk here from the Estación de Atxuri
From Bilbao bus station: Take Tram towards Atxuri from San Mamés tram stop or 20 minute walk.
Nearest Metro stop: The nearest stop is Moyua (exit for Ercilla-Guggenheim). From the exit, walk down Calle Elcano towards the estuary (in the direction of Abandoibarra), keeping the Government House building on your left, and when you come to the Euskadi roundabout, turn into Calle Ramón Rubial and continue until you come to the Bizkaia Aretoa building. It is about a ten-minute walk.
Nearest Tram stop: The nearest stop is Guggenheim, which is right by the Bizkaia Aretoa building. It is about a one-minute walk.
Nearest Bus stops:
- Lines 1, 10, 13 and 18 (Bilbobus) stop at Plaza del Museo de Bellas Artes or on Deusto bridge - both 6 minutes walk.
- Lines A2153, A2314, A2322, A3225, A3411, A3516, A3517, A3518, A3527 (Bizkaibus) stop at Plaza del Museo - 6 minute walk.
- Lines A3247 and A3414 (Bizkaibus) or Lines 13, 27, 38 and 48 (Bilbobus) stop at Alameda Rekalde - 8 minute walk.
- Line A3223 (Bizkaibus) ot Lines 11 and 71 (Bilbobus) stop at the Universidad de Deusto - 5 minute walk. In this case you have to cross the estuary vai the Pedro Arrupe footbridge.
Nearest Car Park: The nearest carpark is Parking de la Plaza Euskadi (in the square of the same name). The entrance is in Calle Ramón Rubial. It is about a two-minute walk.