The BornAgain School will start with a beginner's tutorial on Python, numpy, and matplotlib. Who is familiar with these, may choose to arrive later.
The School proceeds with the following
- BornAgain introduction, functionality and architecture overview
- BornAgain sample and instrument model
- Installation, working environment setup
- GUI overview, running elementary simulations from a GUI
- BornAgain Python API, running elementary simulations from Python
- More complex examples: grating, particles with size distributions, particle compositions
- Importing user data
Participants are asked to bring their laptop so they can install BornAgain and run exercises.