We will use a mix of software for this conference:
- Zoom Webinars for the talks
- Big Blue Button (BBB) for the posters
Talks as well as poster session will be held live - nothing will be recorded before or during.
Login to the conference will be possible via your INDICO account (upper right).
Only registered participants will be able to take part in the online event and see the provided room links in the timetable, either to talks or to posters.
How to check if you are registered: Just login with your INDICO account (upper right) and have a look at the conference's start page. The information is given there.
From mid November on, you will find more detailed information as well as manuals on this page (will be updated regularly).
- Manual for Big Blue Button for PRESENTERS - how to act as a presenter in Big Blue Button
- Manual for Big Blue Button for PARTICIPANTS - how to visit posters in Big Blue Button
Posters - some tipps
Each poster presenter will get an own room were the poster is shown as a slide while explaining and discussing is possible.
- only PDF-files can be accepted
- if you encounter problems and the PDF is not shown after upload, please try to print the file again from a PDF viewer - and try to upload it again
- file size is limited to 15 MB
- portrait format
- you can use your usual A0 poster templates
- we recommend to use font sizes above 28 pt (tested with Arial)
- as you can imagine, there is no way to get more than a glimpse of a whole A0 poster on a 13'' screen - therefore, you will have to scroll the poster while explaining it. This means that about a third of the poster can be seen at the same time. Please keep this in mind when creating your poster!
If you like, you can use these event ZOOM backgrounds - no need to tidy up your home office ;)