All talks are planned to be given in person at the venue. This will only be changed in case any official restrictions make traveling impossible.
- Plenary Talk: 40 min talk + 5 min discussion
- Invited talks: 30 Min talk + 5 min discussion
- All other talks: 20 min talk + 5 min discussion
Please bring your talk on a USB stick - in your lecture room, a computer will be available!
- It will not be possible to use your own computer/ tablet...
- Accepted formats:
- PDF (Adobe Acrobat in a WINDOWS environment)
- Power Point/ Microsoft 365 (in a WINDOWS environment)
Lecture rooms: Equipment
- All lecture rooms are equipped with beamer, computer, pointer.
- The screen resolution will be Full HD 1920 x 1080 (= 16:9) - please arrange your slides accordingly.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the session starts in your lecture room in order to introduce yourself to the chairperson.
Posters are planned to be shown at the venue. This will only be changed in case any official restrictions make traveling impossible.
- Format: A0, portrait
- The posters are ordered by board numbers. You can find them in the Online Book of Abstracts as well as in the posters flyer (you will get it upon arrival)
- Just look out for the poster board with your number!
- Posters can be hung up on Friday before the poster session.
- Please take it down directly after the poster session ends – all remaining posters
will be removed and disposed.