- Plenary Talk: 40 min talk + 5 min discussion
- Keynote: 25 min talk + 5 min discussion
- Talk in a parallel session: 12 min talk + 3 min discussion
- Talk in a microsymposium session: Please ask the microsymposium's organiser!
All talks must be handed in at the conference office well in advance! It will not be possible to use your own computer or your own USB drive in the lecture halls.
- Thus, presenters have to submit an electronic version of their talk beforehand at the conference office:
- the morning before a talk in the afternoon
- the afternoon of the day before a talk in the morning
- Only USB flash drives can be accepted
- Accepted formats:
- PDF (Adobe Acrobat in a WINDOWS environment)
- WINDOWS: Power Point 2016
- MAC: Keynote 6.2
- The files will be tested for viruses and functionality. They will be deleted after the session's end.
Lecture halls: Equipment
- All lecture halls are equipped with beamer, computer, microphone, pointer.
- The screen resolution will be 1024 x 768 - please arrange your slides accordingly.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the session starts in your lecture hall in order to introduce yourself to the chairperson.
- Format: A0, portrait
- The posters are ordered by the ID you received from the INDICO system
when submitting the abstract. You can find it also in the Online Book of Abstracts as well as in the brochure "General information" (you will find it in your conference bag!)
- A plan in which yard your poster board is located can be found at the conference office and at the yards’ entrances. There, just look out for the poster board with your number!
Posters on Monday
- All posters for the Monday session can be hung up anytime on Monday!
- Please take it down directly after the poster session on Monday – all posters
that will be found on Tuesday (early!!!) morning will be removed and disposed.
Posters on Tuesday
- All posters for the Tuesday session can be hung up anytime on Tuesday!
- Please take it down directly after the poster session on Tuesday – all posters
that will be found on Wednesday noon will be removed and disposed.